We are stronger together! If you’re another activist organization in our area, a national organization looking to reach people locally, or an organization seeking support with a web site, tech strategies or other aspects of community engagement, we’d love to hear from you.
There is power in numbers, and Indivisible Somerville is proud to be a part of this national fight for government answerability, social justice and change.
Here are some ways we can work together:
- Members are welcome to post non-profit events to our Facebook discussion group.
- Members can share IS events, actions and initiatives on their groups or personal social media pages.
- Members and non-members can help us learn. If you’re a topic expert or organization leader and would like to give a talk or training at Indivisible Somerville, please fill out this submission form. We’d love to have you!
- IS can come to you! If you’d like us to present, network or just have coffee with your organization, let us know!
- If you’ve created a helpful resource – for example a document, a website, an app – we can link to it or even host it on our website.
- If you’d like to share our blog posts and resources, please do! IS-credited information is intended to benefit the community at large.
- We feature some local events hosted by other organizations on our calendar. Usually these are large rallies or talks that we plan on attending as a group. If you’re interested in having your event on our calendar, contact us.
- If you’ve got an offshoot of your org that’s interested in forming a lab for experimental activism, we are always looking to co-sponsor labs with other activist organizations in the area. Reach out to us with your ideas.
- If you’re an Indivisible chapter or other progressive organization in a different region and would like to borrow resources, ideas, code, or if you need help organizing or funding a project, send us a message.
- If you’re a local business that wants to donate goods or services to local activism, get in touch! We love our community partners and are happy to promote those who do work to benefit the community.